Friday, September 30, 2016


I cannot believe it's already the end of my first month in the high school. I remember when I was just starting middle school, and how I thought it would be forever until I start high school. But here I am, finishing up the first month. There are upsides and downsides to the high school, the upsides beings much more freedom in the high school, compared to the middle school. I like the idea of being more independent. The teachers compared to to the middle school are easier to talk to, at least the teachers that I have. There are also many different opportunities to meet new people and make new friends, wether it's by having classes together, sports, or clubs. The downsides to coming into the high school, is that there is a lot more responsibility, and am overwhelming amount of homework. We are expected to get good grades, and do all our homework, and participate in school activities. There is no time for a life outside of school, school becomes our only focus, it takes up so much of our time. But overall, I think it will be alright and I look forward to the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment